- Different watermark images for catalog, popup, thumbnail and main product images.
- Choose the watermark position (eg: top right / bottom left)
- Works with Regenerate Thumbnails plugin so you can easily apply a new watermark to all your old plugins.
- Purchase the plugin here from CodeCanyon
- Make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and the free Jigoshop plugin installed
- Unzip the purchased file you downloaded from CodeCanyon, you should see a “jigoshop-watermark.zip” file
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload in wordpress, upload the “jigoshop-watermark.zip” file.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on the new menu option “Jigoshop” > “Watermark” and follow the prompts.
- Create a transparent PNG watermark image (eg: something that says “Copyright Yourname” with your logo)
- Go to the ‘Jigoshop’ > ‘Watermark’ menu in WordPress.
- Upload the watermark image using the Choose Image button
- Select where you would like the watermark image to appear.
- Create a Jigoshop product and upload an image. The watermark should appear on the image.
(if the watermarks do not appear, please try regenerating the thumbnails as below)
- The latest version of WordPress with the free Jigoshop shopping cart plugin installed
- The ability to create a transparent PNG to be used as a watermark on your product images (eg: using Photoshop or TheGimp)
- If you have troubles with WPMU please contact me via email support and I can assist with getting it working asap.
If you change your watermark, or need to add your new watermark to old product images, you need to regenerate your thumbnails.
Below is the correct process to follow when changing the watermark. This process ensures your old watermark is not left behind when swapping to a new watermark.
- Download and install the free Regenerate Thumbnails plugin from here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
- Go to the ’Jigoshop’ > ‘Watermark’ menu in WordPress.
- Tick “None” next to all the watermark settings.
- Go to the Regenerate Thumbnails page (Tools > Regen Thumbnails)
- Regenerate your thumbnails. This will regenerate all your thumbnails without watermarks
- Go back to the ’Jigoshop’ > ‘Watermark’ menu in WordPress.
- Tick the position you would like each watermark to appear in (eg: bottom right)
- Go back to the Regenerate Thumbnails page (Tools > Regen Thumbnails)
- Regenerate your thumbnails. This will regenerate all your thumbnails with the correct watermarks
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.BUY NOW