CodeCanyon Version: 4.2.4
AutoUpdate Version: 4.2.4
Once you enter your license key, the plugin will receive automatic updates.
As of May 2015, Facebook is retiring its API 1.x, which this plugin relied on in order to pull album/photo information from Facebook without needing an access token to do so. With API v2.x, an access token is now required for ALL Facebook profiles, including profiles for businesses or organizations, that did not require tokens before.
As a result, this plugin now also requires a Facebook APP and the subsequent access token in order to retrieve any data from Facebook.
The jQuery Facebook Gallery WP plugin allows you to show all your Facebook albums (images) on your website. Please note that this script will only work with Facebook pages that belong to businesses or organization or pages that are registered as fan pages. It will NOT work with personal Facebook profiles or group pages. Also, please make sure that the Facebook page you want to use has no active age restrictions since these restrictions require authentication and access tokens for each user.
This is the WordPress version of the “jQuery Facebook Gallery” script. If you are looking for the standalone version, please click here.
If you like this plugin, please take the time to rate it. Thank you!
This plugin comes with 180+ different settings and allows you to use it just the way you want it to be. It is highly flexible and to make things easier, it comes with an easy to use extensive back end settings panel that will help you to make the most out its possibilities.
Define Gallery Scope:
You can either pull all albums (but exclude the ones you don’t want), predefine the albums you want to be shown or show one single album directly. You can also define how many albums in total you want to provide to your visitors.
Fixed or Responsive Layout
The plugin allows you to create your gallery with a static layout (fixed width) or make it responsive (fluid width) to the screen dimensions.
You can use smart pagination (where the script will determine the number of items per page based on the available screen size), manually set the number of thumbnails per page, set number of total pages or use no pagination at all.
Infinite Scroll Feature:
|If you don’t want to paginate your gallery, but also don’t want to show all thumbnail at once, why not use the included “Infinite Scroll” Feature …
You can have the script automatically determine the number of items to load for each Infinite Scroll event (based on available screen size) or set the number manually.
You can use a LazyLoad Feature for all thumbnails where the images will only be loaded when they are actually in browser view.
The plugin is pre-programmed for four optional lightbox extensions (fancyBox, colorBox, prettyPhoto and PhotoBox), which are included in the download package for your convenience. But by targeting custom class names, you could use other lightboxes as well.
The plugin is also pre-programmed for the awesome qTip2 Tooltip extension (included in download package), which can be used to show information such as album names or photo descriptions. Of course, by targeting a custom class name of your choosing, you could use other tooltip solutions as well. But the qTip2 plugin already comes with multiple designs and positioning options, so you should be good to go.
Social Share Feature:
The plugin provides you with the option to show social share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and StumbleUpon. These buttons can either be shown below the thumbnails or inside the thumbnail while hovering. You can also select whether you want the share links to open in a new tab/window or as a simple popup.
The plugin allows you to translate all text elements your visitors will get to see by using provided settings parameters.
For each album, the plugin can pull all relevant information, such as names, descriptions, number of likes and existing comments and provide these information to your viewers.
Individual Shortcode for Each Gallery
You can create an unlimited number of Galleries, each utilizing a different Facebook profile. Each Gallery will be assigned an unique Shortcode that you can embed in your page.
TinyMCE Button Shortcode Generator
The plugin will create a new button in the tinyMCE button bar, which will open a listing of available galleries. You just select the gallery you want to embed and the shortcode generator will create and insert the required shortcode for you.
Visual Composer Ready
The plugin will register itself with the popular Visual Composer Plugin and create a new content element so that you can easily embed a gallery while editing your page or post.
Full Admin Panel for All Settings
The plugin provides you with an extensive admin panel to control the 180+ different settings the gallery allows for.
Included CSS Editor
The plugin / gallery comes with its own CSS styles, but sometimes, these don’t exactly match your theme or your theme’s CSS is overriding some of the plugin styles. If that’s the case, the plugin provides you with an included CSS Editor to enter your own CSS styles.
Included JS Editor
While the plugin / gallery comes with four included Lightbox Extensions (Fancybox, ColorBox, PrettyPhoto and PhotoBox) and a Tooltip Extension (qTip2), you can use your own Lightbox / Tooltip Extensions. The gallery assigns specific class names to all items that contain lightbox or tooltip content (you can even assign a custom Class Name), which you can target when you call your own Extensions. In order to do so, the plugin also provides an internal JS Editor where you can enter your code to initialize your Lightbox / Tooltip solutions.
- Exclude individual images from being shown
- Automatically include or exclude the Timeline album
- Optional two-directional (asc. / desc.) album sorting feature (name / number of images / date album created / date album last updated)
- Smart filter option to filter albums and photos by age groups
- Search Feature to search for albums by keywords
- Set initial sorting direction and sorting criteria
- Option for floating control bar that follows the user while scrolling through the album selection
- Option to show dates in “from now” format (i.e. “2 days ago”) instead of standard date format
- Optional logs (in console) for better debugging (i.e. number of albums or photes retrieved, error codes, etc.)
- Two external (web based) image scaling services can be utilized; by default the script will use CSS3 scaling
- No requirement for creating a Facebook App via your Facebook Profile (for profiles that belong to businesses / organizations or are set up as fan pages
- Fixed error where photos per album are limited to 100 due to changes in Facebook API
- Fixed error where albums are limited to 100 due to changes in Facebook API
- Added option to specifiy additional gutter width between Isotope columns
- Added Progress Update / Status Animation (useful for large albums)
- Added option to disable “Autoscroll To Top” when paging, sorting or filtering
- Added option to show Facebook Like Button for Photo in Lightbox
- Added option to set the wait time between each Graph Request
- Other CSS and JS improvements
- Added option to force load jQuery and jQuery Migrate
- Added option to load script files without using “wp_enqueue_script” and “wp_enqueue_style” (helpful for CloudFlare issues)
- Fixed errors with wrong code output when certain settings have been changed
- Some changes to inserting shortcode via tinyMCE button
- Fixed error with missing file when plugin is in demo mode
- Fixed error where auto-update fails if user does not have full admin rights
- Improved plugin registration with Visual Composer Plugin if VC is located in theme directory
- Fixed error where registration with Visual Composer Plugin fails
- Added more options to single albums to override global settings
- Added option to define gallery background
- Added new animations to thumbnails (zoom-in effect and white-wash)
- Added Infinite Scroll Feature if no pagination is utilized
- Added option to use CSS3 background image scaling instead of external or PHP based scaling services (IE9+, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari)
- Added 4th Lightbox Option (photoBox)
- Added options to shorten share URL for Album and Photo URLs
- Added option to show existing comments and number of likes for each album (currently only first 25)
- Added option to show social share buttons as overlay in thumbnail instead of just below the thubmnail
- Added option to show social share buttons in lightbox (only if not embedded via iFrame)
- Added option to open social share windows either as popup or new tab/window
- Added StumbleUpon as additional share button
- Added custom text for Twitter share
- Added sort Albums by order in which pre-defined Album ID’s have been provided
- Added Item/Product Information in License Section
- Added TinyMCE Button Shortcode Generator
- Extended Visual Composer Plugin with ShortCode Generator
- Added options for better Error debugging
- Fixed Error where link to edit existing gallery by clicking on gallery name produced wrong template
- Fixed Error where thumbnail decorations couldn’t be completely removed
- Some CSS improvements and fixes for better theme compatibility
- Other JS improvments
- Fixed error where initial sorting direction for Album Thumbnails gets overwritten
- Preparations for upcoming update to new version 4.0
- Added Tool to fetch numeric Facebook ID based on Link or User Name
- Added new and improved validation for plugin and gallery settings
- Added Scroll-To-Top Button for Admin Panel
- Added Sorting, Search and Pagination Feature to Backend Admin Table that shows all Galleries
- Added feature to store Facebook APP Data to create Access Token for private/restricted pages
- Some JS and CSS improvements
- Added option to disable the spinner animation while waiting for image load
- Added option to load Metafizzy Isotope Customization File
- Fixed colorBox Lightbox sometime not scaling images to screen size
- Changes to CSS settings to prevent share icons from being hidden by other CSS files
- Fixed some errors where Admin Panel does not correctly reflect some stored settings
- Fixed some wrong label descriptions and duplicate IDs
- Added option to toggle Album Info section
Initial ReleaseBUY NOW