Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer is the master plugin that includes many features, including all that are in “Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer” plugin.
Since, any license (Regular / Extended) available on CodeCanyon allows buyer to use the product on just one site, we have made individual functionalities of that plugin as separate products; in case if people need only that particular functionality to use on their site.
Creative backgrounds do truly set the tone for your website. So we offer you easy tools that will help you utilize them quickly.
Fixed Image Background
– Keeps the image fixed at it’s position while the other content moves on scroll.
Vertical & Horizontal Parallax
– The background moves at different speed & direction from your content on scroll.
– The background moves creatively with cursor movement.
Video Background –
– Plays a video in the background. Supports hosted as well as YouTube videos.
Multilayer Hover Parallax –
– Design a real 3D parallax. Go ahead – impress your users
May 04, 2017 – Version 1.5.7
- Fix: Disable parallax on mobile option not working. - Fix: PHP warning appearing due to undefined variables. - Improved overall security of the plugin by adding extra checks and sensitizations in the plugin. - Updated the Brainstorm Updater to the latest version.
May 14, 2016 – Version 1.5.5
- Fixed: Multilayer parallax not working - BSF Core updated
October 28, 2015 – Version 1.5.2
- Fixed: VC 4.8 compatibility - Improvement: Smooth scroll option added - Improvement: Settings page available with quick fixes - http://bsf.io/mh9nt - BSF CORE: shiny updates using Ajax feature
December 23, 2014 Version 1.4.0
- Many new exciting features! - Introducing: Row Separators - Introducing: Overlay Effects - Introducing: Hide Row Feature - Other fixes & improvements
August 30, 2014 Version 1.3.0
- Many new exciting features! - Improvement: Mobile controls for parallax image & video background - Introducing: Easy parallax & fade elements in row - Introducing: Auto moving image - Other fixes & improvements
April 28, 2014 Version 1.2.0
- Fixed: Redirect on Mobile issue is now fixed - Fixed: Gradient color picker issue on frontend editor
April 24, 2014 – Version 1.1.0
- Minor bug fixes
April 01, 2014 – Version 1.0
- Initial Release